- Class XII (12th Pass) qualifying examination
- At least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent grade) in Class XII (or equivalent) examination from any recognized Board in India. For Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates and for Persons with Disability (PD), the minimum requirement is 55%.
- Section-I: Online Application:
- Register yourself at the website.
- Application process
- Page 1 : Fill/Edit Form (Basic Information of the candidate)
- Page 2 : Make Payment
- Page 3 : Upload (photo, signature and scanned DD if applicable)
- Page 4 : Verify all information on the application preview page and Submit
- Take printout of the application summary page.
- Section-II: Offline Application
- Fill up the application form completely and correctly. Instruction for filling up the application form is
- provided at the back of the application form. The application form carries an application number. Make a note of the number for future references.
- Paste one passport size photograph at the designated place Sign the form at the designated place
- Enclose the filled-in application form and send it in the envelope provided with the kit.
Application Fees & Payment Mode:
|Particulars||ONLINE Application Fee (by DD or SBCollect)||OFFLINE Application Fee (by DD only)|
|Male (General and OBC categories)||Rs. 700||Rs. 750|
|Male (SC and ST categories)||Rs. 350||Rs. 400|
|Female (All categories)||Rs. 350||Rs. 400|
|Persons with Physical Disability (All categories)||Rs. 350||Rs. 400|
- General Section
- Cell Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Humans and Environment
- Biology of Animal systems
- Biology of Plant systems
- Physical Chemistry
- Surface chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical geometry
- Differential calculus
- Integral calculus
- Sound and mechanical waves
- Thermal physics
- Electricity and magnetism
- Modern physics