- CODE-01 : A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12th Standard in 2013 whose result is awaited, may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counselling. OR
- CODE-02: The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NOTE: where the course content is not as prescribed for 10 +2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year pre – professional training before admission to the Medical Colleges. OR
- CODE-03: The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
- CODE-04: The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Premedical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
- CODE- 05: The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology with English at a level not less than a core course. OR
- CODE- 06: B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. OR
- CODE-07: Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology ; Which shall include practical test in these subjects.) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
- Fill in the on-line application form Part-I and note down the registration number.
- Make payment
- Fill in the on-line Application Form Part-II furnishing the details of fee deposited.
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) and send to CBSE along with copy of proof of fee deposited through Challan, if fee deposited through Challan mode.
FOR EWS, OBC
- Through Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility, or
- Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank directly or Depositing in CBSE Account with Post Office by downloading the Challan Form from the website of www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- 180 objective type questions
- Subjects– Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- 45 Questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology.
- Duration: The exam duration will of 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer as negative marking.
- Consisting of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge