- The Board for admission to various diploma courses which are being offered or proposed to be offered in the Institutions. The admission to the Institutions will be based on the JET merit category wise. Reservation shall be as per reservation policy of Govt. of Punjab/UT Chandigarh.
- The test shall be open to candidates who have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination in Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English from State Board /central Board i.e. CBSE/ICSE/National Open School or from any other country.
- The syllabus of JET will be based on the 9th and the 10th standard syllabus prescribed by the Punjab Board of Schooling Education. The JET 2015 will be consisted of four main subjects as mathematics, English, physics, chemistry and mental ability.
- Total no of Questions: 200 ( multiple choice objective type)
- English – 40
- General awareness & Aptitude – 40
- Mathematics – 40
- Physics – 40
- Chemistry – 40