Table of contents
You can get detailed SPIPA Syllabus for UPSC Civil Services Exam Training / SPIPA Entrance Exam for CSE. SPIPA Exam Syllabus is similar with UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam (i.e. General Studies and Aptitude Test CSAT). You can view this detailed syllabus in this page. Also view SPIPA Reference Book page for your SPIPA Exam Preparation.
Syllabus for SPIPA Entrance Test
G.S. Paper: 1 (Two Hours: 150 Marks)
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General Science.
G.S. Paper: 2 (Two Hours: 150 Marks)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc…) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc… – Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level)
View List of Reference books for SPIPA Entrance Exam Preparation
View / Download SPIPA Previous Years’ Question Papers with Answer Keys
Frequently Asked Questions for SPIPA Syllabus
Full form of SPIPA is Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration. SPIPA was established in 1962 as the apex training institution for training Government functionaries and Employees of Government of Gujarat.
SPIPA Entrance Exam contains two papers 1. General Studies and 2. Aptitude Test (CSAT). Both paper contains several topics including General Science, History, Geography, Political Science, Current Affairs etc. Second paper (CSAT) contains some aptitude test topics i.e. Comprehension, Interpersonal Skill, Communication Skill, Decision Making, Problem Solving, General Mental Ability etc.
As on year 2021, there are 500 seats available in SPIPA across Gujarat. Ahmedabad Center: 320 seats, Rajkot: 60 seats, Baroda 60 seats and Surat: 60 seats.
You can download SPIPA Exam Call letter from OJAS Official website. You can also visit https://updates.rijadeja.com to get all updates regarding SPIPA Exam.
There are two question papers in SPIPA Entrance Exam. 1. General Studies (GS) and 2. Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT – it’s official name is GS Paper 2).