Table of contents
GPSC Class 1-2 prelim exam is MCQ based (OMR Sheet) exam which contains two question papers for General Studies.
|Paper 1||General Studies – 1||200 Marks||180 Minutes|
|Paper 2||General Studies – 2||200 Marks||180 Minutes|
Merit list for GPSC Class 1-2 Main Examination will be prepared on basis of Preliminary Exam’s total marks (i.e.400). Please note that this merit list is only for main examination (not final merit list). Final merit list will be prepared on basis of Main Exam‘s total marks + personal interview.
Facts about GPSC Class 1-2 Prelim Exam
- Exam language of GPSC Class 1-2 preliminary exam is English and Gujarati. Both papers shall set in both languages i.e. Gujarati and English.
- Preliminary exam is screening test only, it’s marks will not consider in final merit.
- 0.33% negative marking for each wrong answer.
GPSC Class 1-2 Prelim Exam Syllabus
General Studies – 1
- Cultural Heritage
- Indian Polity, Constitution, Social Justice & International Relations
- General Mental Ability
General Studies – 2
- Indian Economy and Planning
- Science & Technology
- Important Current Events of Regional, National and International
GPSC Class 1-2 Previous Years Papers
|2017||General Studies Paper – 1|
|2017||General Studies Paper – 2|
|2018||General Studies Paper – 1|
|2018||General Studies Paper – 2|
|2019||General Studies Paper – 1|
|2019||General Studies Paper – 2|
|2021||General Studies Paper – 1 (18 MB)|
|2021||General Studies Paper – 2 (08 MB)|