Talati Bharti Exam Syllabus
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has published notification for 3437 Talati Cum Mantri / Panchayat Village Secretary post. This recruitment is based on 12th Passed and 18 to 36 years old candidates can apply for this post. In this page you can view Talati Cum Mantri Exam Syllabus.
Exam pattern for Talati Cum Mantri recruitment is MCQ based single question paper with typical subjects i.e. General Knowledge, Basic Maths, Current Affairs etc.
- Total Question Papers: 01
- Total marks: 100
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Exam type: MCQ based
- Negative Marking: 0.33 for each wrong answer
|General Awareness & General Knowledge||50||Gujarati|
|Gujarati Language & Grammar||20||Gujarati|
|English Language & Grammar||20||English|
Talati Cum Mantri Syllabus 2022
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat.
- Indian Polity and Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environmental and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current Affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
Study Material for Talati Cum Mantri
You can apply for Talati Cum Mantri recruitment at OJAS website and crack Talati Exam to became Talati Mantri.
There are four main sections in Talati written exam i.e. GK (50 Marks), Gujarati Language & Grammar (20 Marks), English Language & Grammar (20 Marks) and General mathematics (10 Marks).