What is Current Affairs?
Well, in simple words, we can say that Current Affairs is a news but for competitive exams (especially for Govt. Jobs) Current Affairs is collection of an important news only.
How important Current Affairs is?
Most questions in competitive exams are being asked from Current Affairs either directly or indirectly. Not only competitive exams, but as a aware citizen you should read daily news which are important for our state and country.
How to start preparation for Current Affairs?
As a fresher you can just start reading one newspaper. For best result, you should read at least two newspaper for standard current affairs preparation. You can also read weekly or monthly current affairs magazine to step-up your preparation next level.
Which Current Affairs magazine should I read?
There are hundreds of current affairs magazines are available in current market but as a serious candidate you should carefully select current affairs magazine. At rijadeja.com, we are also publishing current affairs magazine in Gujarati for competitive exams named Monday Musings. We are publishing this magazine on every Monday with to-the-point current affairs for competitive exams. You can view / download this magazine and all its previous issues at our website.
Features of Monday Musings
- To-the-point Daily Current Affairs
- News with photo for quick memory
- Only exam-oriented content
- Covering almost all major news sources (including all newspapers, news channels and other official sources)
- Category wise news (i.e. Gujarat, India, World, Sports)
- Special focus on International Current Events (ICE Current Affairs)
- All previous issues are available
- Weekly Current Affairs test / quiz (available in mobile app)